skip to main | skip to sidebar
Eric and Talaina

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Valentines!!

So, Valentines Day was AWESOME!! I decided to surprise Eric with a helicopter ride and I'm so SO glad I did!! He loves the choppers:) He even has a remote control helicopter that he used to fly ALL the time! It was so So much fun!! It seriously made my Valentines Day just to see the look on his face and how happy he was when he found out what I had so sneakily planned:) :) HOLY MAMA I LOVE THAT MAN!!!:) :)






Posted by Talaina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)








My Buddy List

  • Breann and Donny
  • Danielle and Calan
  • Danielle and Jeff
  • Holly & Jim
  • Talese and Bradley

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  August (7)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • Claire's Blessing
      • Valentines!!
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
Talaina
View my complete profile