Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My little princess:)




I thought this one was so cute because she's getting so good at that sad pouty face, most of the time I just have to laugh because it's so funny:)

2 comments:

kalene said...

Oh my gosh Talaina! Your babies are soooo pretty! I miss you guys. We need to come up again. It was fun hanging with your mom. I hope Talese is doing good being all prego! I'm sure you can sympathise with her! Just don't get any ideas yet!! I'm gonna send out a family news letter soon if I ever get around to it. I hope everything is going good for everyone. If my mom ever hears something she always forgets to tell everyone. so hopefully we aren't missing out on anything! Love you!! Tell everyone I said HI!!

kalene said...

Hey its me again! I just got on Taleses blog. It is so cute! They look like they re having a blast being married! They are such a fun couple! I cant wait to see her new baby! I bet se looks so cute being pregnant! Tell her I love her!!