TALAINA!!! Halle (sp?) is SO cute! I can't believe you have TWO little ones now! (But then again... I still can't believe I do too) =). I LOVE and MISS you guys so so much! Those pictures are priceless!!! =) SO SO CUTE!!! Girls are SO much fun! I Love Kids and Babies! Hard Hard work, but definitely worth it! I hope things are going good! I need to call you here very soon! I will! I hope the girls are getting on a good schedule for you so everything is easier! I LOVE you and think about you guys all the time! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! ... and I will talk to you soon!
PS... Keep up with your blog girl! It is SO awesome to see pics! And I will too! I promise!
Hey Talaina! I just decided to check out your blog because i was reminded of it because your parents are here! I was hoping you would have a picture of your new sweetie! She is so cute!! Now you better not get prego anytime soon! You need a break! we miss you and we love you! love Kalene
2 comments:
TALAINA!!! Halle (sp?) is SO cute! I can't believe you have TWO little ones now! (But then again... I still can't believe I do too) =). I LOVE and MISS you guys so so much! Those pictures are priceless!!! =) SO SO CUTE!!! Girls are SO much fun! I Love Kids and Babies! Hard Hard work, but definitely worth it! I hope things are going good! I need to call you here very soon! I will! I hope the girls are getting on a good schedule for you so everything is easier! I LOVE you and think about you guys all the time! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! ... and I will talk to you soon!
PS... Keep up with your blog girl! It is SO awesome to see pics! And I will too! I promise!
Hey Talaina! I just decided to check out your blog because i was reminded of it because your parents are here! I was hoping you would have a picture of your new sweetie! She is so cute!! Now you better not get prego anytime soon! You need a break! we miss you and we love you! love Kalene
Post a Comment