Friday, November 14, 2008

Cutesy Bowtique

So, ever since we found out we were having Avalynn I always thought when she was born I would just get another job after a few months, but the more time I spend with her the more I realize I don't want to leave her or go back to a low paying 9-5 job! I stinkin love this baby!!:) I know how fast they grow and how important their first year is. Well, I also love making beautiful bows for Avalynn for holidays and pictures and things like that, and I love it so much I decided to make a business out of it! It's called Cutesy Bowtique:) They really are cute too;) So if anyone would like any cute custom made bows for their cute little girls I would love to make you some!!( Family discount of course:) Or if you know anyone that has some little cuties that they need bows for Please let me know! You can also see my bows @ CutesyBowtique.etsy.com. I've also put a few of them @ the end of my blog for you to see. Aren't they cute?:) Thanks everyone! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Danielle and Calan said...

Oh my gosh Talaina! You are so creative! I LOVE IT!! How perfect it was for you to have a little princess and then even more perfect that she is so ADORABLE to be your little bow model! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I would totally buy a bazillion cuz they are all SOOO cute, but i don't think Calan would like em on his head ;) I LOVE YOU girl! Good luck with all this!.. I think it's awesome!!!!!