TALAINA SHE IS SO ADORABLE! I'M SO HAPPY YOU POSTED NEW PICS :) AND YOU DID IT THE RIGHT WAY SO WE CAN LEAVE COMMENTS :)... YAY! Now show Talese how to do it, cuz i can't comment on hers :( The pages you've done look SO cute! I love em! How did you get so good so fast? Mine suck!.. There too plain... it's hard with a boy cuz i can't make em all flowery and pretty so what can i do? Anywhoo I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU GUYS TONS AND TONS!! I'm so happy you are blogging now so i can come and see your cute lil family and what's new.. so thanks. i love it! :) XO
Talaina your sweet baby is one of the cutest I have ever seen! I love her! You look so pretty too! I was looking at some of the photos of you before you delivered. I remember feeling so sorry for you...being about to pop! And now I look at myself and I am 10 times bigger than you ever were! I am the biggest fatty! I only have a couple weeks left and I am counting down the seconds!!! I can't wait! We will keep you informed on my progress! I love you guys!
2 comments:
TALAINA SHE IS SO ADORABLE! I'M SO HAPPY YOU POSTED NEW PICS :) AND YOU DID IT THE RIGHT WAY SO WE CAN LEAVE COMMENTS :)... YAY! Now show Talese how to do it, cuz i can't comment on hers :( The pages you've done look SO cute! I love em! How did you get so good so fast? Mine suck!.. There too plain... it's hard with a boy cuz i can't make em all flowery and pretty so what can i do? Anywhoo I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU GUYS TONS AND TONS!! I'm so happy you are blogging now so i can come and see your cute lil family and what's new.. so thanks. i love it! :) XO
Talaina your sweet baby is one of the cutest I have ever seen! I love her! You look so pretty too! I was looking at some of the photos of you before you delivered. I remember feeling so sorry for you...being about to pop! And now I look at myself and I am 10 times bigger than you ever were! I am the biggest fatty! I only have a couple weeks left and I am counting down the seconds!!! I can't wait! We will keep you informed on my progress! I love you guys!
Post a Comment