I forgot to tell you that I will email you all your passwords and what you need to do to change them, when your ready of course, I expect your going to be quite busy for the next couple of weeks. Also you cant comment to any one without your password.. ok loveyou Holly
OMY GOSH!! she is so pretty!! I love her big lips too! You look great too. Oh I wish we could have been there for her, I would have loved to see her in person!!How fun! I am going to try to send your mom my present for Talese and the cds for all of you. I know I am totally slow getting things done but thats what happens to us when we have kiddies!! so I will try to send it off in the next day or 2 so she should have it by the weekend! anywho I love you tons and congrats on the little beauty!!
Talaina! Oh my gosh! Your baby is so cute!!! She has the most beatiful mouth i have ever seen on a baby! She totally takes after her momma! I know you are so glad she is finally here! Too bad I still have four months left! I have all these totally cute girl clothes to send to you and Ashley. I had my ultrasound and i'm having a little dude! So I will try and send some through the mail and then if someone comes down they can get the rest! We miss you guys! I am glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch better and see all your cute pics! Good luck with your new little sweetie! I love you tons!! Love Kalene
Talaina!... i LOVE all the new pics... i just barely saw em :( Anywhoo i'm so happy for you and Eric! She's so precious! And how come you got to wear a cool gown in the hospital?.. Is it pink? :) Mine was a sick blue color :( Anyway, you look SOOO good it in! I'm serious! I did not look that good when i was in the hospital... i looked like crap! YOU LUCKY! :) WELL I LOVE YOU GIRL! MISS YOU LIKE THE DICKENS! Give your lil princess a kiss and a squeeze for me!
Hey, Talaina! I'm in new mexico right now. My handsome hubby has training so I am just hangin around with nothin to do. My mom has all the stinkers!We are having tons of fun though! How are you adapting to motherhood? It is so fun, but so tiring hah? I bet your mom is in heaven with 2 cute grandbabies!! Well tell everyone I said hi! Love you! Kalene
9 comments:
oh my gosh that took longer than I thot!! good luck with your baby girly.... I love you so much!!!
I forgot to tell you that I will email you all your passwords and what you need to do to change them, when your ready of course, I expect your going to be quite busy for the next couple of weeks. Also you cant comment to any one without your password.. ok loveyou Holly
Good job Holly! :) I love it! Now Talaina put lots of pics up of your lil precious princess... and you two of course! :) I love you girl!
Ok I put you a link list so you can see me and Danielle but I dont know anyone elses so you have to put the others on. Ashley and Tyler too!!!Luvya!
I posted Idaho pics on my blog so check it out. I have some cute ones of you on there.. luvyaholly
OMY GOSH!! she is so pretty!! I love her big lips too! You look great too. Oh I wish we could have been there for her, I would have loved to see her in person!!How fun! I am going to try to send your mom my present for Talese and the cds for all of you. I know I am totally slow getting things done but thats what happens to us when we have kiddies!! so I will try to send it off in the next day or 2 so she should have it by the weekend!
anywho I love you tons and congrats on the little beauty!!
Talaina! Oh my gosh! Your baby is so cute!!! She has the most beatiful mouth i have ever seen on a baby! She totally takes after her momma! I know you are so glad she is finally here! Too bad I still have four months left! I have all these totally cute girl clothes to send to you and Ashley. I had my ultrasound and i'm having a little dude! So I will try and send some through the mail and then if someone comes down they can get the rest! We miss you guys! I am glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch better and see all your cute pics! Good luck with your new little sweetie! I love you tons!! Love Kalene
Talaina!... i LOVE all the new pics... i just barely saw em :( Anywhoo i'm so happy for you and Eric! She's so precious! And how come you got to wear a cool gown in the hospital?.. Is it pink? :) Mine was a sick blue color :( Anyway, you look SOOO good it in! I'm serious! I did not look that good when i was in the hospital... i looked like crap! YOU LUCKY! :) WELL I LOVE YOU GIRL! MISS YOU LIKE THE DICKENS! Give your lil princess a kiss and a squeeze for me!
Hey, Talaina! I'm in new mexico right now. My handsome hubby has training so I am just hangin around with nothin to do. My mom has all the stinkers!We are having tons of fun though! How are you adapting to motherhood? It is so fun, but so tiring hah? I bet your mom is in heaven with 2 cute grandbabies!! Well tell everyone I said hi! Love you! Kalene
Post a Comment